Social Media + Design Intern
Who we are:
Not your granny’s panties.
Oddo Body uses fine, cotton, intimate essentials to inspire open, informed, conversation about women’s health and sex.
Why? Despite recent surges forward in maternal health and other women’s issues, the well-being of women isn’t at the top of the list when it comes to designing “sexy” underwear. We founded Oddo to help support a new standard for women’s health. Our aim is take a secretive and sometimes awkward conversation about our bodies and sex and re-frame it with our underwear and visual manuals to connect and educate.
What we’re looking for:
A creative looking to flex their social marketing & design skills. Currently enrolled in school or recently graduated. Someone who understands the amazing opportunity to build something from the ground up and work closely with its founders. Must be knowledgable about social media channels and audience development.
Interns must be pro-active, dependable and passionate about our mission. Ideally looking for someone who is interested in expanding their role and growing with the company.
- Responsible for managing content and messaging across all social media platforms (currently just Instagram) - from planning stages through launch execution, regular updates, ongoing tracking and performance analysis
- Stay abreast of latest industry developments, trends, and shifts in the social landscape.
- Set content goals, analyze overall effectiveness of campaigns and identify areas of improvement.
- Explore, develop and nurture relationships with key digital influencers
- Ideate new initiatives for engaging our audience and extending our reach
- Assistance with ad hoc creative projects
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially illustrator and InDesign), Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords and Analytics
- Graphic design experience in a major plus
If interested please email Abigail@oddobody.com your resume. Please also include a mood board/Pinterest board and short blurb and/or captions that represent your own interpretation of the Oddo brand.